PSiC is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We are a data controller. This means we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).The Privacy Statement explains to you what decisions we have taken in relation to that information.
We encourage you to read this notice carefully, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Data protection principles
In collecting and processing your personal information, we will comply with the data protection law in force at the time. This requires that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you
We will collect, store, and use a variety of categories of personal information about you. Those categories are detailed in the Information Schedule below.
Our contact details are as follows:
Address: 58 Pheonix Road, London NW1 1EU
Telephone: 0207 383 4901